We are seeking a highly skilled office administrator who takes joy in organization and keeps our numerous projects moving forward. This person will also be the first to receive visitors to our office, and should have a hospitable personality and enjoy working with people.
- Provide administrative support for the Development and Property Management Divisions, taking primary responsibility for digital and physical filing systems
- Perform accounting tasks, including expense reporting and budgeting
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel
- Conduct some clerical duties, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents
- Manage executive calendar including meetings and travel arrangements for company executives
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
This is a full-time position, but flextime will be considered. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by September 15.
We are a small, young, and agile company. While we have several large development projects under our belt, we still have a startup mentality, and we readily adopt promising new approaches in development, property management, design, and marketing. Our mission is to build healthy places and to connect neighbors through exceptional real estate development and property management. We do this by:
Building Better: We are a regional leader in LEED-certified multifamily communities, and we consider efficiency, beauty, and the health of building occupants and the broader community in each decision we make. Locating along trail corridors weaves our properties into the broader community.
Moving Together: We create opportunities for our team and our residents to be physically active. By the design of our properties and our philanthropic and volunteer activity, we are committed to expanding and improving pedestrian connections and bike access.
Embracing Nature: We create indoor-outdoor connections and thoughtfully-designed outdoor spaces with native and edible plants for people to connect with each other. We use low-impact development practices and we contribute to land conservation in the Ozarks.
Sharing Food: Recognizing the primacy of food as a basic human need and as a way to bring people together, we incorporate food into our properties, including restaurants, coffee shops, and community gardens.
We are one block from the Fayetteville Square, with the Fayetteville Farmers’ Market and numerous coffeeshops and restaurants in walking distance. Our office is pleasant open office with natural light, and we’re pretty fun people to work with, if we do say so ourselves.