To learn more about our team at Specialized Real Estate Group, click on the team member name at right.
Specialized Real Estate Group is building community through extraordinary real estate development and property management.
- Our properties are best in class, delivering great value and amenities for renters.
- We are committed to infill development, creating quality living environments in walkable locations.
- We are rooted in Northwest Arkansas.
- We work to facilitate a true sense of community within each of our properties.
- We provide professional and responsive customer service.
- We work with local architects to give our projects fresh and distinctive design.
- We are committed to green and healthy construction, including the use of Low-Impact Development (LID) strategies and non-toxic paints and finishes for healthy indoor air quality.
- We are guided by the interconnected values of People, Planet, and Prosperity as we create value for renters and property owners alike.
We succeed by making our customers happy. We design and maintain well-cared for facilities that are best-in-class, and our customer service is professional and prompt. We take pride in offering generous amenities and beautiful outdoor spaces.
We are the leading developer of LEED-certified green built and ENERGY STAR multifamily projects in Arkansas. We are especially proud of ECO Modern Flats, which is the greenest—and most accoladed—apartment community in Arkansas.
Because of our strong commitment to customer service and stewardship, our projects yield a strong return on investment—not just for direct investors, but for the neighborhoods and communities in which they are located.
Specialized Real Estate Group focuses on opportunities for infill development. Infill projects strengthen the fabric of our community by replacing dilapidated properties with high-quality higher density development.More and more cities are calling for infill development, but it presents challenges to developers.
It is much simpler to build a sprawling multifamily complex on previously undeveloped land at the outskirts of a city, but the long-term value of infill development outweighs short-term convenience. Infill works against urban sprawl and the traffic headaches that come along with it. By locating within developed neighborhoods near a city’s core, infill developments are intrinsically more walkable. Adding residents to downtown areas supports existing businesses and encourages small business development.
Infill particularly makes sense in light of expanding enrollment numbers at the University of Arkansas. The University has grown by ten thousand students in the past ten years. This growth has had an impact on our community, as more students have sought housing further and further from campus. Neighborhoods which were once homes to families have become seas of student rentals. The competitive rental market in Fayetteville has pushed students to look to surrounding communities for places to live, increasing the number of cars on the road. Purpose built student housing in infill locations puts students in walking distance of classes and services and pulls them out of single-family neighborhoods and the fringes of town.
By partnering with local architects, our projects are distinctive, artfully designed, and built to stand the test of time.
Our commitment to People, Planet, and Prosperity extends to our property management projects. In the properties we manage, we consistently deliver greater occupancy and income, while exceeding residents’ expectations with timely maintenance, convenient online leasing and rent payment, and health-oriented operating practices. We understand the Northwest Arkansas rental market, and we connect with young professionals, families, students, and newcomers.
We are constantly innovating, adopting new marketing tools and strategies to reach an evolving market. We are proud to lead the industry in serving the Spanish-speaking community, a key demographic in Northwest Arkansas. We are also pioneers in developing multifamily recycling programs.
- 2016 National Apartment Association Excellence Award – Energy Retrofit
- 2016 Student Housing Business Innovator Award for Architecture
- 2016 US Green Building Council – Arkansas Award: Best LEED for Homes
- Bicycle Friendly Business – Silver Level, 2015
- 2015 Community Service Award, Multifamily Executive Magazine
- National Apartment Association 2013 Paragon Awards: Best New Community Under 150 Units, Best Green Community
- Finalist, Urban Land Institute Global Awards for Excellence
- ENERGY STAR, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- 2013 Student Housing Business Innovator Award for Green and Sustainable Construction
- 2012 LEED for Homes Award, Outstanding Multifamily Project
- Green Builder Magazine Green Home of the Year Award: Best Community Project
- American Institute of Architects Arkansas Chapter Merit Award
- US Green Building Council—Arkansas Most Outstanding Residential Project
- Illinois River Watershed Partnership Golden Paddle Award for Construction
- Fayetteville Construction and Developers Sustainability Award
- National Wildlife Federation Certified Wildlife Habitat
- Fayetteville Urban Forestry Advisory Board Landscape Award
Keep up with the latest news and join our mailing list by filling out the form below.